Maine-inspired Oversized 2-Car Garage
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This 2-car garage was inspired by the elegant accessory buildings in Bar Harbor Maine. A quintessential New England coastal cottage with its cupola and whale weathervane, old copper lanterns, cedar shingles and fieldstone base.
- It is elegantly proportioned and gracefully appointed and can be turned into an elegant garden structure.
- The garage doors were designed to look like old barn doors but they open like a traditional garage door and roll up in sections.
- This garage is oversized for storage of lawn equipment, bikes, kayaks and tools.
- There is space on the second floor for a studio/guest bedroom/home office. Knee walls are 4' and rise to 8' at the center.