Majestic Colonial Home
About This Plan
- A balanced facade and stately front porch give a grand appearance to this Colonial home plan.
- The center hall foyer opens to the formal dining room on one side and the living room on the other.
- Pocket doors close the living room off for privacy or open them to flow right into the huge gathering room.
- The big country kitchen has a walk-in pantry, center island and views of the sunny breakfast nook and deck.
- A tray ceiling tops the master bedroom and a grand compartmented walk-in closet gives you his and her sections.
- Each of the three large bedrooms on the second floor has a walk-in closet.
- The huge rec room has a staircase that leads you up to attic space.
- An extra plus is the shop area off the three car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,292 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,677 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,615 sq. ft.
- Deck: 360 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 91' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1210 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick