Majestic Columns and Overlapping Rooflines
About This Plan
- Majestic columns and endless overlapping rooflines create an alluring facade for this beautifully designed home plan. Double doors lead inside to a grand foyer; a sunken living room is on the right.
- In the family room, a rear bowed window permits fantastic vistas, and an open floor plan lets the casual breakfast room and gourmet kitchen view the fireplace.
- A guest suite is tucked away for privacy and makes an ideal home office.
- Upstairs, two secondary bedrooms share a full bath, and a third enjoys a private bath.
- The master suite begins with a bedroom lit by a wide, bowed window and continues to a quiet hearth-warmed sitting room. A sumptuous bath completes this picture of serenity.
- Related Plans: This house plan comes in three alternate exteriors - 12016JL, 12145JL and 12237JL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,169 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,025 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,144 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,395 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 42' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 367 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss