Majestic European House Plan with Separate Media Room
About This Plan
- You can turn up the volume in the huge media room of this European house plan.
- It is connected by roof but detached from the house to keep the noise from the main house.
- A handy half bath makes this a stand alone room.
- The main house is the epitome of elegance with its interior columns, built-ins and and arched entryway into the great room.
- The gracious curved staircase is impressive.
- With both formal and informal living areas, all open concept, you'll have lots of room for entertaining.
- On the second floor, the stunning master suite boasts a fireplace, sitting area and a gorgeous master bathroom where the soaking tub is framed by two columns.
- A balcony hallway with open railing on both sides connects bedrooms 3 and 4 to the other bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,720 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,627 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,099 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 521 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 7
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 103' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1072 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12