Majestic European-style House Plan
About This Plan
- What immediately catches your eye about this majestic European-style home is the two-deck veranda, each curved level surrounded by stately columns.
- The lower veranda wraps from the dining room around the grand room to the sunny breakfast area; the upper level opens exclusively to the sumptuous master suite, which features separate His and Hers bathrooms.
- Two other bedrooms with private baths are located on the second floor, as well as an office and a studio.
- The first floor includes a guest suite, an island kitchen, and a library.
- A three-car garage with adjoining storage areas caps this exquisite luxury house plan.
- Related Plan: See this alternate luxury house plan - 12195JL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,745 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,790 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,955 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 110' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 46' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 727 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"