Majestic Exterior with Two Options
About This Plan
- This house plan's majestic exterior is designed to impress.
- Inside, the formal and casual dining spaces are conveniently located near the kitchen with a unique five-sided island.
- The two-story great room is perfect for entertaining. The fireplace is flanked by attractive built-ins.
- French doors introduce a secluded sun room. A second set of French doors off the foyer give entry to a private study.
- Off the garage you'll find a mud room, pantry storage and a secluded powder room.
- Upstairs, a loft overlooks the great room below. The master bedroom features a tray ceiling. The bath features a vaulted bath with spa tub, two-headed shower, twin vanities and a large walk-in closet.
- Four bedrooms and two baths complete the upper floor.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 73307HS.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,718 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,948 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,770 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 768 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 10
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss