Majestic Master-Down House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A classic brick facade graces the front of this majestic master-down house plan.
- A dramatic 2-story foyer with sweeping stairs greets you as you step in off the columned covered entry. A private coffered library with fireplace and built-ins and a large open dining room flank the foyer.
- Across the gallery you'll find the 2-story grand room. A curved wall of windows looks out across the back porch which is accessible from the breakfast room. A fireplace is flanked by built-ins.
- The vaulted family room features a fireplace and veranda access. A stair leads to the second floor and an archway leads to the breakfast room.
- The kitchen features an eat-at and central island. Nearby you'll find the butler's pantry, powder room, home office and laundry room. Plus easy access to the garage making loading groceries a cinch.
- The master suite is luxurious and occupies the left side of the home. The sitting area has a fireplace and sink plus veranda access. The five-fixture master bath also features his-and-her walk-in closets.
- The upstairs features three bedrooms with walk-in closets plus a bonus room. Note the sitting area off of bedroom 4.