About This Plan
- A spectacular Palladian window spotlights the exterior of this majestic Florida contemporary design.
- Inside, gracious columns adorn the foyer, which separates the formal living and dining rooms in traditional fashion. Once past the foyer, you find yourself in the vaulted family room, where the corner gas fireplace is the focus of informal gatherings. Vaulted ceilings add volume to the public areas, while ceilings in most other rooms rise to 10 feet.
- The three secondary bedrooms share a uniquely designed pool bath, which opens to the vaulted patio in back. Bedroom two could easily be used as a den or library.
- Secluded in back on the other side of the house, the master suite also opens to the patio. With its corner soaking tub, oversized shower, private toilet chamber and walk-in closet, the master bath is truly well appointed.
- The spacious kitchen, nicely placed between the dining room and the breakfast nook, with easy access to the laundry room, is well appointed. The kitchen contains a walk-in pantry, a food-preparation island and a snack bar.
- Related Plan: Downsize with house plan 6320HD (1,783 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,060 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,060 sq. ft.
- Entry: 125 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 238 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 4"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 478 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss