Majestic Presence Inside and Out
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Not only is the elevation of this home impressive, with its grand entrance door framed by glass, its bay window treatments on the full front porch and three matching dormers, but once inside the excitement continues as well.
- Traditional squared columns, with wood wainscot enhance the feeling of earlier architecture. Niches and special architecture detailing abounds throughout this home.
- The formal living and dining room share a prominent space just off the foyer. The see-thru design of the living room allows an abundance of light, keeping the space open and airy. An impressive archway leads you to the guest/library suite, which accesses the convenient pool bath.
- Double doors lead into the master suite and view a decorative niche. A columned wardrobe area offers a grand walk in closet opposite built-in cabinets and leads into the bedchamber, with ample room for lounging. The master bath offers a soaking tub step-up shower, double vanity and private toilet chamber.
- The family wing of this home offers an island kitchen with the gourmet's touch, featuring ample cabinet and storage space and a huge walk in pantry.
- The nook and family room share thoughtful spaces and access to the family room from the formal living room is perfect when entertaining. Note the summer kitchen located just off the family room.
- Also impressive about this plan is the study area adjacent to the laundry area and stair to the second floor bonus space. It is perfect for the home computer. The bonus space over the garage is perfect for a home theater or additional sleeping quarters.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor, 8' second floor.
- Foundation: slab.