Majestic Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- Clad with a brick exterior, this majestic Traditional home plan gives you an open layout, quiet study with built-ins and four large bedrooms.
- The large dining room has a bay window in front and quick, easy passage to the kitchen for serving.
- The main living space is the huge great room with a wet bar tucked in one corner.
- The big fireplace is a natural focal point with windows on either side.
- Two columns serve to separate the great room from the kitchen area where you have a breakfast nook set in a bay.
- Every bedroom on the second floor has a walk-in closet and all are near the convenient laundry room.
- The master suite gets a dressing area, an optional tray ceiling and a giant bathroom with a soaking tub set in a bay.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,381 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,531 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,850 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 8"
- Depth: 51' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 645 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12