Majestic Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- Designed to impress, this majestic Traditional home is loaded with special features.
- The two-story foyer will take your breath away as it opens to the formal dining room with double tray ceiling.
- Looking beyond the elaborate curved staircase, you can see the enormous two-story living room straight ahead.
- Attention to detail can be found in the arched niches on either side of the fireplace.
- This home was designed to be an entertaining dream with a large wet bar and second kitchen for caterers.
- Bedroom 5 has its own sitting room and would make a grand in-law suite.
- A residential elevator takes you up to the second floor where an open rail balcony gives you views of the living room and foyer below.
- Each bedroom on this level has its own private bathroom.
- The opulent master suite has a vaulted sitting room with corner fireplace and a spa-like bathroom with an enormous walk-in closet.
- A large loft with nearby laundry room completes this level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,318 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,835 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,018 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 465 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 506 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 95' 0"
- Depth: 69' 4"
- Max ridge height: 35' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 850 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12