Majestic Traditional House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Two giant two-story columns support the grand front portico of this majestic Traditional house plan.
- Transom windows sit atop the front door and above those, a massive arched transom sends light streaming into the two-story foyer inside.
- Columns are used instead of walls so you have amazing sightlines as soon as you enter the foyer.
- Add an optional wet bar to the club room and you have a wonderful entertaining spot.
- In back, double doors in both the grand salon and the keeping room lead out to a huge deck.
- The kitchen island has an unusual shape that forms an eating bar that seats five people.
- The gorgeous first floor master suite boasts an elaborate vaulted ceiling, a romantic fireplace and three built-in display niches for your collectibles.
- Even the master bathroom gets a special ceiling treatment that elevates it above the ordinary.
- Climb the elaborate curved staircase to reach the second floor where an open rail balcony looks down into the grand salon below.
- Three large bedroom suites each get a walk-in closet.