Majestic Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Two giant two-story columns support the grand front portico of this majestic Traditional house plan.
- Transom windows sit atop the front door and above those, a massive arched transom sends light streaming into the two-story foyer inside.
- Columns are used instead of walls so you have amazing sightlines as soon as you enter the foyer.
- Add an optional wet bar to the club room and you have a wonderful entertaining spot.
- In back, double doors in both the grand salon and the keeping room lead out to a huge deck.
- The kitchen island has an unusual shape that forms an eating bar that seats five people.
- The gorgeous first floor master suite boasts an elaborate vaulted ceiling, a romantic fireplace and three built-in display niches for your collectibles.
- Even the master bathroom gets a special ceiling treatment that elevates it above the ordinary.
- Climb the elaborate curved staircase to reach the second floor where an open rail balcony looks down into the grand salon below.
- Three large bedroom suites each get a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,890 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,683 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,207 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,001 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 682 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"