Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This classic design features the practicality of a ranch and the elegance of a Manor House.
- The porch at the entrance is inviting and the veranda in the rear of the home is relaxing. It expands the living and entertaining capabilities of this very efficient floor plan.
- The family room extends from the open kitchen, is warmed by a fireplace and enhanced by a vaulted ceiling.
- The stairway allows for future expansion into the attic or basement.
- A practical entrance from the garage is offered into the rear veranda or through the 14 x 9 laundry mud room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,097 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,097 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,410 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 460 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms