Marvelous Curb Appeal
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This marvelous home plan gives you multiple gables and mixed siding plus a handsome hip roof to boost the curb appeal.
- Both the foyer and family room ceilings rise up for two-stories allowing a feeling of spaciousness.
- In this home, the kitchen is separate from the family room to minimize the kitchen noise.
- The walk-in pantry is quite large and positioned between the kitchen and dining room.
- Add an optional deck for wonderful outdoor living.
- The master suite is placed on the main floor and has lots of wall space for furniture placement.
- An open rail hall balcony on the upper floor lets you look down into the foyer and family room below.
- You'll have plenty of storage space with two huge storage closets right by the big bonus room.
- NOTE: Please allow 10 to 15 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,078 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,478 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 600 sq. ft.
- Deck: 249 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 118 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 264 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 43' 3"
- Depth: 57' 5"
- Max ridge height: 31' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick