Marvelous Curb Appeal
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Craftsman styling and a welcoming porch create marvelous curb appeal for this home design. A compact footprint allows economy in construction.
- A volume ceiling in the living and dining rooms and the kitchen make this home live larger than its modest square footage.
- The kitchen features generous cabinet space and flows directly into the dining room (note the optional buffet) to create a casual country feeling.
- The master bedroom offers a walk-in closet, a full bath and a bumped-out window overlooking the rear yard.
- The lower level provides room for an additional bedroom, den, family room and full bath.
- Ceilings: 8'.
- Foundation: basement or crawl space. Please specify your preference when ordering.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see house plan 88113SH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,108 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,108 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 468 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 613 sq. ft.
- Deck: 100 sq. ft.
- Entry: 54 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 31' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss