2 - 4
About This Plan
- Clipped rooflines, beautiful ceilings and not one, but two screened porches give this Northwest home plan an edge over other designs.
- An angled detached garage is connected to the main house with a covered breezeway that shelters you from the rain.
- The vaulted and beamed foyer and family room are magnificent to behold.
- You can even enjoy the family room fireplace from the kitchen and eating room, thanks to the open floor plan.
- The master suite looks out to the rear deck with a wall of windows.
- Twin walk-in closets and a large master bathroom complete this suite.
- Use the office as a second bedroom if desired.
- Finish the lower level and gain two more bedrooms plus a huge den and workshop with outdoor access.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,980 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,980 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,314 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 263 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 284 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 260 sq. ft.
- Deck: 132 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 427 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 115' 5"
- Depth: 62' 11"
- Max ridge height: 24' 1"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 9" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 19' 9"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area