Marvelous Details Inside and Out
About This Plan
- This Northwest house plan is loaded with quality detailing both inside and out.
- Cascading gables have decorative wood trim, and metal roofing on the porch acts as a wonderful accent.
- Two-story ceilings crown the foyer and huge great room while the breakfast nook gets a vaulted ceiling that expands the space.
- The master bedroom is sublime with a double tray ceiling, romantic corner fireplace and a sitting area just right for a comfy chaise lounge.
- All three bedrooms on the second floor have giant walk-in closets and private bathrooms.
- The loft area is warmed by a fireplace and has views of the great room below through an open rail.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,776 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,541 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,235 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 6"
- Depth: 59' 6"
- Max ridge height: 32' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 533 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12