Marvelous Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- While the outside of this European castle appears to be one story, it comes with a marvelous finished lower level.
- The grand turret in front holds the gorgeous curved staircase that can be seen as soon as you enter the foyer.
- Views go straight back to the formal dining room with its big bow window at the back of the house.
- Four dormers send light streaming into the massive vaulted living room.
- In the stunning kitchen, beamed ceilings create a rustic feeling and the huge island adds lots of extra counter space and an extra sink.
- The master suite is positively decadent with its own circular foyer, double tray ceiling and a large sitting room that shares the fireplace with the master suite.
- Homeowners even get their own private laundry room!
- Take the stairs down to the incredible finished lower level where you have an enormous home theater, huge wet bar for entertaining on a grand scale and a huge family room.
- Not only do you get two spacious bedrooms but there's a bunk room as well with a large play area at one end.
- Take comfort in the safe room off the lower level laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,306 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,954 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,352 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 1,151 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 140' 4"
- Depth: 109' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1260 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 12' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick