Marvelous Guest Suite
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The foyer, dining room and great room occupy the central living area of this traditional home with the family bedrooms on one side and the guest suite on the other.
- Note the walk-in closet and private bath in the guest suite.
- The kitchen includes an eating bar, a pantry closet and generous spans of counter space.
- The master bath includes two vanities, a spa tub and a glass-door shower. An oversized walk-in closet is also included in the master suite.
- Related Plans: Interested in a wood siding exterior? See house plan 59469ND.
- Building in reverse? See house plan 5970ND in a reverse layout.
- Seeking an alternate layout? See house plans 59535D (brick) and 59127ND (siding).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,989 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,989 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 67 sq. ft.
- Entry: 38 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 2"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 521 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick