Marvelous Master Suite
About This Plan
- A columned front porch adorns the front elevation of this cozy traditional design, which features a marvelous master suite.
- Off the foyer, double doors open to the den or third bedroom. The great room with its fireplace flanked by windows is open to the morning room.
- A central island and a pantry closet are special features of the kitchen.
- The master suite includes a separate sitting area, walk-in closet and garden soaking tub in the bathroom. Bedroom two uses the other full bath.
- Related Plan: For an alternate Craftsman exterior, see house plan 4114DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,902 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,902 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,902 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 165 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 540 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick