Marvelous Open Layout
About This Plan
- Two shed dormers sit pretty on the lovely hip roof of this Southern house plan.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls to preserve the sightlines from room to room.
- The huge expanse of counter space and an island enhance the kitchen.
- A cozy media room is the perfect place to tuck the family computer out of sight.
- If you have to work from home, you might as well be comfortable and this house gives you a fireplace and elegant coffered ceiling in the study.
- Split bedrooms give the master suite a wonderful seclusion and the master bathroom has a huge over-sized soaking tub.
- A rear covered porch gives you a place to relax outdoors away from the hot sun.
- Bonus space over the garage comes with a full bathroom and is included in the total living area of 3,260 square feet.
- Related Plan: Don't need a study? Downsize to a smaller version with house plan 15080NC (2,428 sq. ft.) that does also not include the bonus room in the total living area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,260 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,847 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 413 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 639 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard