Marvelous Open Layout in Compact Size
About This Plan
- A mix of brick and siding sets this Traditional home plan apart from others.
- Outstanding features inside include the open layout and two-story ceilings in the foyer and family room with fireplace.
- After dining casually in the breakfast nook, double doors let you step outside to the front porch.
- Corner windows in the kicthen give you a nice view from the kitchen sink.
- On the second floor, an open rail balcony lets you look down into the foyer and family room below.
- The luxurious master suite pampers homeowners with an elegant tray ceiling and big sitting area.
- This home was designed with a second floor laundry room that saves you from running up and down stairs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,819 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 843 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 976 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 843 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 572 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12