Marvelous Porches and Decks
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A huge open deck wraps around the back of this Mountain house plan that also has a screened porch and covered porches for your comfort.
- Sola-tubes are used to bring extra light into the main floor bathroom and ' closet.
- The stunning two-story great room has spectacular windows that fill the main living area with light and views.
- A massive island in the kitchen has seats for 10, acting as a dining table.
- There's even a safe room off the ' walk-in closet to protect you during storms.
- The finished lower level gives you three more bedrooms and a huge family room plus mechanical space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,006 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,998 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,008 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 0"
- Depth: 72' 2"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 572 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N