Marvelous Vacation House Plan
About This Plan
- A long slanted roofline and a big front deck immediately catch your eye when you see this Vacation house plan.
- The home also comes with a side porch and a screened porch on opposite sides of the home.
- The huge great room is vaulted with lots of glass windows to bring in extra light.
- A spiral staircase takes you up to the second floor where the master suite occupies the whole floor.
- An open rail balcony lets you look down into the great room below.
- A wood deck on the side is the perfect place to relax with a book or enjoy some peace and quiet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,396 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 964 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 432 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 40' 8"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 7' 8" Second Floor / 7' 8"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick