3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This Cape Cod-style house is based on those built by early colonial settlers along the Maryland coast. The main part of the exterior is symmetrical, with two small-paned and shuttered windows on either side of the simple front door and three dormers providing light to the second floor.
- The entry is flanked by a good-sized living room with a fireplace and a formal dining room.
- The addition of an ell makes possible the inclusion of a large family room, which provides space for a breakfast nook and the work areas of the home - a U-shaped kitchen, a laundry room and a washroom.
- A first-floor study has access to a full bath, making it ideal as a guest suite.
- The second floor offers two bedrooms with walk-in closets and a master suite with a private bath.