Masonry Fireplace Shines Through
About This Plan
- The interior holds many amenities unusual for a house plan of its size. The front porch protects the entry, which opens directly to a large living room with a masonry fireplace. It is complemented by a formal dining room open to the galley kitchen.
- Bedrooms share a full hall bath and have wall closets of ample size.
- If you choose, Bedroom 3 could double as a den or home office.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,054 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,054 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,137 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 8"
- Depth: 26' 8"
- Max ridge height: 16' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 329 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss