Massive Great Room Flanked by Graceful Columns
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Shuttered windows, finials, a cupola and a perfect blend of stone and brick siding make this European beauty an eye catcher regardless of where it is built.
- A two-story ceiling greets you as you enter and leads you through an arched opening flanked by graceful columns to the massive great room directly ahead.
- Here you'll find high ceilings and a beautiful fireplace surrounded by built-in cabinets.
- The kitchen lies to your left and features an eat-in island, walk-in pantry and access to the attached nook.
- A formal dining room with tray ceilings lies to the left of the entry, and a formal living room that can also be used as a den with French double doors and built-in cabinets is found to the right.
- The massive master suite features a large bedroom with tray ceilings and a Jacuzzi tub surrounded by a bay window to allow lots of natural light into the bathroom.
- Upstairs you'll find two bedrooms that share a Jack and Jill bath, a third bedroom with a private bath and walk-in closet, and a separate loft area.
- A four-stall, angled garage completes this classic home.