Massive Great Room Flanked by Graceful Columns
About This Plan
- Shuttered windows, finials, a cupola and a perfect blend of stone and brick siding make this European beauty an eye catcher regardless of where it is built.
- A two-story ceiling greets you as you enter and leads you through an arched opening flanked by graceful columns to the massive great room directly ahead.
- Here you'll find high ceilings and a beautiful fireplace surrounded by built-in cabinets.
- The kitchen lies to your left and features an eat-in island, walk-in pantry and access to the attached nook.
- A formal dining room with tray ceilings lies to the left of the entry, and a formal living room that can also be used as a den with French double doors and built-in cabinets is found to the right.
- The massive master suite features a large bedroom with tray ceilings and a Jacuzzi tub surrounded by a bay window to allow lots of natural light into the bathroom.
- Upstairs you'll find two bedrooms that share a Jack and Jill bath, a third bedroom with a private bath and walk-in closet, and a separate loft area.
- A four-stall, angled garage completes this classic home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,050 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,896 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,154 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 160 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 106' 0"
- Depth: 64' 7"
- Max ridge height: 27' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1533 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Sloping Lot