Massive Master Suite
4 - 5
About This Plan
- With a palatial exterior and modest square footage, you can have the best of both worlds with this substantial Traditional house plan.
- Every room feels large and comfortable and there are distinctive touches like built-in display niches throughout the first floor.
- Both the family room and foyer have grand two-story ceilings that soar upward.
- The master suite is massive with a bayed sitting area just right for a chaise lounge.
- The cozy fireplace and tray ceiling pamper homeowners.
- Use the rear study as a guest bedroom if desired with its attached bathroom and linear closet.
- All the bedrooms on the upper floor are huge and there's bonus space too located over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,284 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,372 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 912 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 425 sq. ft.
- Entry: 14 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 60' 5"
- Max ridge height: 34' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 659 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick