Massive Mediterranean Home Plan
About This Plan
- Arches across the front of this massive Mediterranean home add great visual appeal.
- Both formal and informal living areas have that much-desired open floor plan giving you views from room to room.
- A fireplace with built-ins on either side, a tray ceiling and double doors to the rear covered patio add distinction to the big living room.
- The master suite is a world of its own with an enormous spa-like bathroom and walk-in closet.
- From the peninsula eating bar in the kitchen, you can see all the way to the back of the vaulted family room.
- Behind the family room, the vaulted ceiling extends to the game room and even to the outdoor leisure patio in back.
- Three of the family bedrooms are on the main floor and a fifth bedroom/bonus room on the second floor is included in the total living area of this magnificent home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,561 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,127 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 434 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,162 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and Block
- Width: 89' 10"
- Depth: 112' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 785 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick