Massive Recreation Room
About This Plan
- An elegant exterior with stone and brick makes you feel as though you live in your own country manor! This is a home fit for a king!
- Drive through the port cochere to enter one of three garages.
- Double doors into the entry make a grand impression with formal dining room on one side and a private study on the other.
- Straight ahead lies the great room with windows and double doors leading out to the outdoor living space.
- The gourmet kitchen has a large island workspace and is open to the breakfast nook with windows on two sides.
- Two secondary bedrooms on on the first floor, each with a walk-in closet and private bath.
- The master suite occupies the right wing of the home with a spacious master bath and two huge walk-in closets.
- Upstairs, the media room has a raised platform for special seating.
- Work in the home office or play in the massive recreation room with dormer and wet bar.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,712 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,352 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,360 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 115' 7"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 925 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick