Master Bedroom Options
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Stone, wood shakes and board and battan give the exterior of this fine home a wonderful curb appeal.
- A series of columns separate the study and dining room from the foyer, preserving the views and making the space feel larger.
- Built-ins flank the fireplace in the big family room which can be seen all the way from the kitchen due to the open layout.
- A door leads to the rear sundeck where you can barbecue and dine outdoors.
- The first floor office can also be used as a fourth bedroom with its attached bathroom.
- The fabulous second floor includes a raised children's den, a walk-in linen closet and a beautiful master suite with a stepped ceiling.
- Add an optional fireplace that warms both the master bedroom and the separate sitting room.
- An optional balcony gives you a delightful spot to survey your backyard and have your morning cup of coffee.
- Finish off the basement and gain an extra bedroom, bathroom, storage and future rec room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,107 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,384 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,723 sq. ft.
- Deck: 216 sq. ft.
- Storage: 416 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 108 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 503 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick