4 - 5
About This Plan
- A stunning combination of brick, stone creates a one-of-a-kind facade to this master-down house plan.
- A dramatic 2-story foyer greets you as you step in off the covered front terrace. A private study with fireplace and built-ins and a dining room with raised ceiling flank the entry.
- Across the gallery, you'll find the 2-story great room with coffered ceiling. Windows look out across the screened porch which is accessible by french doors. A fireplace is flanked by built-ins.
- The hearth room also features a coffered ceiling and a fireplace. It is open to the breakfast room and kitchen with large eat-at island. A walk-in pantry, laundry room and the garage are steps away.
- The master suite is luxurious and occupies the left side of the home. A discreet door accesses the covered porch. The master bath has an intricate raised ceiling, twin vanities, 2-headed shower and his-and-her walk-in closets.
- The upstairs offers three bedrooms (all with walk-ins) and three baths. There is room to expand and get an optional media room and an extra bedroom or upstairs study.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,395 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,239 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,156 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 590 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 79' 6"
- Depth: 66' 7"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 760 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"