Master-Down Classic House Plan
About This Plan
- A classic clapboard exterior graces the front of this beautiful master-down house plan.
- A dramatic 2-story foyer greets you as you step in off the covered front porch entry. A private vaulted study and a raised ceiling dining room flank the entry.
- Across the gallery you'll find the 2-story grand room. Windows look out across the back deck which is accessible from the morning room and master sitting area. A fireplace is flanked by built-ins.
- The keeping room features a vaulted ceiling, fireplace and built-in media niche. It is open to the breakfast room by a brief passageway and to the dramatic 2-story kitchen with large eat-at island. A pantry, laundry room and the garage are steps away.
- The master suite is luxurious and occupies the left side of the home. The sitting area has a fireplace and bowed window wall and has deck access. The five-fixture master bath also features a large walk-in closet.
- The upstairs offers three bedrooms (two with a walk-in closets) and two baths.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 15610GE.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,393 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,523 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 870 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 11"
- Depth: 65' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 592 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side