Master Down Living at its Best
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The diagonal entry of this attractive one-story house plan opens to a foyer with coffered ceiling and a stone tile floor that reflect each other's shape.
- The master is accessed directly off the foyer through a shadow hall, ensuring privacy from the main living spaces. The powder room and office are also accessed from the foyer.
- The entry leads to the living room and media center, and flows into a nice sized hearth / dining area with 2-sided fireplace with a contemporary integrated shelving system..
- This plan has space for formal dining furniture as well as a casual dining spot directly adjacent to the kitchen. A screen porch and small activity room are accessed from the breakfast dining area.
- The large country style kitchen has views in two directions.
- A large utility room separates the kitchen from the garage and serves the purpose of wash room, laundry, and utility storage.
- The stairs are a straight shot to an overlooking balcony with a hall bordered by balusters. Three bedrooms are on the second level.
- The space above the garage is accessed from a utility stairway. This is aperfect location for a studio or private office.
- This beautiful home is extremely energy efficient when constructed properly. The photos show it built with high tech solar hardware systems which were put in by the homeowner and are not part of the plan package.