Master-Down Queen Anne House Plan
About This Plan
- This two-story Queen Anne-style house plan features a spacious living and dining room area and a private master bedroom suite with a walk-in closet on the main floor.
- This open floor plan includes a total of four bedrooms, two full bathrooms and a powder room, a laundry room and U-shaped kitchen with a breakfast bar and opens to the dining room.
- The historically-inspired exterior offers a dutch gabled roof, covered front and rear porch.
- At 24'-wide it is ideally suited for a narrow lot.
- Related Plans: For a master-up Queen Anne, see house plan 10047TT, 10048TT and 10049TT.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,586 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 904 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 682 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 57 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 57 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"