Master in Front
About This Plan
- Both bedrooms in this attractive one story narrow lot home plan lie in the front of the house.
- A bayed sitting area in the master suite is just the right size for a comfortable chaise lounge.
- The unusual study has tray ceiling and interior windows to preserve quiet and yet allow views of the formal dining room.
- Tuck your piano in the corner of the piano room close by the wet bar.
- The back of the house holds the informal living areas with the large Kitchen and family room with corner fireplace.
- Double doors open to the rear veranda.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,776 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,776 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 95' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 541 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"