Master-On-Main Modern House Plan
About This Plan
- Designed with a front-sloping lot in mind, this 5 bed house plan has a modern exteroir and and a contemporary open floor plan inside.
- Walk up two flights of stairs - stopping at a balcony-like landing - to get to the covered front door. Inside, you a greeted with views to the great room ahead. That room is open to the dining room and kitchen giving you a full 40' wide unbroken space.
- The kitchen has a large island with casual seating for four. A large walk-in pantry is a nice touch.
- The master suite is on the main floor and has a private balcony and a large walk-in closet with your own laundry.
- The upper floor has three bedrooms plus a loft overlooking the foyer below. There is a laundry room serving this floor for your convenience.
- The lower level has a fifth bedroom plus a media room with bar. A mud room serves as a transition space between the living area and the 2-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,301 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,079 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,686 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,536 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 43' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 515 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss