Master on Main with More Below
About This Plan
- This house plan gives you the master suite on the main level and a fully finished lower level. An alternate version in reverse is also available attesting to the design's popularity.
- The master suite features a large walk-in closet accesible through the 5-fixture bath. Laundry is right there as well for added convenience.
- The dining and great room are open and vaulted. A fireplace in the dining room and a built-in window seat in the dining room are nice touches.
- The kitchen has great views and is designed with entertaining in mind.
- A mud room off the garage and a powder room complete the main level.
- Two bedrooms plus a large family/rec room - plus an exercise room and storage/shop expansion) complete the lower level. Doors give outdoor access if your lot permits.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version in reverse see house plan 14535RK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,194 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,414 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,780 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 711 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss