About This Plan
- A lovely hip roof and stone and siding exterior give this one level Traditional home its good looks.
- Modest in size, it still manages to fit in both a formal and informal living area, three bedrooms and an owner's retreat.
- The foyer is open to the formal living room but this space can be closed off if you need a quiet study.
- The huge family room has plenty of room to move around in and comes with an optional fireplace and recessed entertainment center.
- The kitchen enjoys a walk-in pantry, big island and views of the nook and rear covered porch.
- Homeowners will love the separate master retreat that makes a wonderful sitting room or even a nursery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,519 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,519 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 209 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 6"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 407 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick