Master Retreat with Elevator
2 - 5
About This Plan
- Bold clean lines add a Contemporary touch to this Northwest home plan.
- Your first view of the home upon entering is the two-sided fireplace that warms both the great room and foyer.
- The open layout gives you wonderful sightlines from room to room.
- Double doors open to a huge sun deck that flows to a covered porch on the side.
- Use the den as a bedroom if desired - all you need is the addition of a closet.
- Climb the stairs or take the residential elevator to the private master suite that occupies the whole second floor in all its glory.
- With a separate sitting area and outdoor covered balcony plus a massive bathroom, you will feel like you are on top of the world.
- Finish the lower level and gain three more bedrooms plus a great entertaining space complete with wet bar.
- Use the elevator to take you to all three levels.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,170 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,317 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 853 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,728 sq. ft.
- Deck: 610 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 270 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 97' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1567 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss