Master Sitting Room
About This Plan
- Most of this home is all on the main level but bedroom 4 has a place of its own on the second floor, making this a possible in-law suite.
- A two-sided gas fireplace is shared by the formal dining room and the large living room.
- Windows over the kitchen sink give you views of the side of your lot.
- Sliding glass doors open both the breakfast nook and the master bedroom to the back yard.
- Cozy up with a good book in the master sitting room with its own fireplace.
- Pocket doors slide open to reveal the master bathroom and the master walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,038 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,606 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 432 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 536 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 6"
- Depth: 62' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 563 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick Or Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- In-Law Suite
- MBR Sitting Area