Master Sitting Room with Balcony
About This Plan
- A stunning stone exterior graces this Old World European home plan.
- The large foyer opens to the formal dining room on one side and the library with fireplace on the other.
- A beautiful eight-sided rotunda rise up for two stories and can be seen from an open rail hall above.
- Beamed ceilings top the nook and family room, adding to the Old World charm.
- Climb the stairs and stop in the game room on your way up.
- The second floor is enormous with a media room, second floor laundry and four spacious bedrooms.
- Tray ceilings crown the master suite that has a separate sitting area with private balcony.
- A two-sided fireplace warms both rooms.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,584 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,182 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,402 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 284 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 864 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss