Master Suite Down with Private Deck
5 - 6
About This Plan
- This luxury 5 bedroom house plan plan is an eye-pleaser with its impressive facade with grand covered terrace and two-story covered entry.
- Step inside and take in the 2-story foyer with sweeping staircase and 2-story great room beyond. An overlook on the second floor looks down on both spaces.
- The front of the home features the formal dining room with tray ceiling and butler's pantry on one side and the study behind french doors on the other.
- The kitchen has a walk-in pantry and is open to the breakfast room. A covered deck is a great place to take meals 'al fresco'. The deck is accessible from the family room through attractive french doors.
- The master suite has a large sitting area with its own private deck. The bath with spa tub, shower with seat, dual sinks, private commode and his-and-hers walk-in closets will surely please.
- Upstairs, you'll find three bedroom suites plus a bonus room over the garage giving you expansion possibilities.
- Related Plans: For an alternate elevation, see house plan 13432BY.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,130 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,051 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,088 sq. ft.
- Entry: 27 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 89' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 659 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick