Master Suite on First Floor
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Classic architectural details enhance this estate-size home. Keystones crown the front door and windows; quoins emphasize the stepped symmetry of the house. Peaked ruefulness translate to elevated ceilings inside.
- Separated only by a trio of columns, the kitchen and family room lure all, especially when the corner fireplace is ablaze. Every cook will appreciate this kitchen, equipped with an island with a downdraft cooktop and seating for visitors, a walk-in pantry, butler's pantry, and a wet bar that helps keep traffic out of the cook's work core.
- Guests will rave about the gracious dining and living rooms with tray ceilings and a two-sided fireplace.
- The sumptuous master suite includes a bedroom spacious enough to house a sitting area. The bath is furnished with a double vanity, a shower, a tub in a windowed alcove, and a huge walk-in closet.
- In the opposite wing of the house, the guest bedroom has a private bath and a private entrance from the garage. The two upstairs bedrooms are graced with walk-in closets and a sink. A compartmentalized bath is shared.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see house plan 69235AM.