Master Suite on First Floor
About This Plan
- Classic architectural details enhance this estate-size home. Keystones crown the front door and windows; quoins emphasize the stepped symmetry of the house. Peaked ruefulness translate to elevated ceilings inside.
- Separated only by a trio of columns, the kitchen and family room lure all, especially when the corner fireplace is ablaze. Every cook will appreciate this kitchen, equipped with an island with a downdraft cooktop and seating for visitors, a walk-in pantry, butler's pantry, and a wet bar that helps keep traffic out of the cook's work core.
- Guests will rave about the gracious dining and living rooms with tray ceilings and a two-sided fireplace.
- The sumptuous master suite includes a bedroom spacious enough to house a sitting area. The bath is furnished with a double vanity, a shower, a tub in a windowed alcove, and a huge walk-in closet.
- In the opposite wing of the house, the guest bedroom has a private bath and a private entrance from the garage. The two upstairs bedrooms are graced with walk-in closets and a sink. A compartmentalized bath is shared.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see house plan 69235AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,150 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,926 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,224 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 108' 0"
- Depth: 89' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 943 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick