Master Suite Seclusion
About This Plan
- A courtyard entry garage greets you to this narrow house plan. Located in the back of the home, the master suite is your own secluded sanctuary. A sitting area bump out is a nice touch.
- Skylights run from the breakfast room to the kitchen brightening this side of the home.
- The family room ceiling is 12' and it is open to the breakfast room and kitchen. You'll find a fireplace, built-ins plus patio access. And don't miss the counter seating by the kitchen.
- A swinging door gives access to the dining room from the kitchen. A tray ceiling rises from 10' to 11'.
- The study has built-ins and a quiet location.
- All bedrooms feature walk-in closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,953 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,953 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 97' 0"
- Max ridge height: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 548 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"