Master Suite Sitting Area
About This Plan
- Designed to fit on a narrow lot, this attractive Traditional home is less than 40' wide.
- A wrap-around porch adds style and gives you a shaded place to relax outdoors.
- Inside, a half wall between the dining room and great room give you separation while preserving views.
- A fourth guest bedroom on the main floor works for elderly relatives that don't want stairs.
- The remaining bedrooms are up on the second floor, each with a walk-in closet.
- In the master suite, a large sitting area faces the front of the home and makes a great reading nook.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,298 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,142 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,156 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 307 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 49 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 38' 6"
- Depth: 64' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 362 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick Or Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area
- Photo Gallery