Master Suite Sitting Area
About This Plan
- Designed to fit on a narrow lot, this attractive Traditional home is less than 40' wide.
- A wrap-around porch adds style and gives you a shaded place to relax outdoors.
- Inside, a half wall between the dining room and great room give you separation while preserving views.
- A fourth guest bedroom on the main floor works for elderly relatives that don't want stairs.
- The remaining bedrooms are up on the second floor, each with a walk-in closet.
- In the master suite, a large sitting area faces the front of the home and makes a great reading nook.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,298 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,142 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,156 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 49 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 307 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 38' 6"
- Depth: 64' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 362 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick Or Truss