Master Suite Upstairs
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- With views from the kitchen and great room, as well as the upstairs master suite, this contemporary home would fit nicely on waterfront property. This split level floor plan is also ideal for a sloping lot and minimizing some fill dirt.
- A nine-foot ceiling unites the great room, dining room and kitchen. A corner fireplace sets off the great room, and a peninsula counter with an eating bar separates the kitchen from the rest of the space.
- The second-floor location of the master suite means welcome privacy for its occupants. Located atop the gazebo that forms part of a covered porch, an octagonal terrace offers a private spot for lounging and enjoying the view. In the compartmented master bath, you find a walk-in closet, knee space between two sinks in an angled counter, a whirlpool bath and a separate shower.
- Downstairs, the second bathroom serves two family bedrooms and the rest of the house.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space.