Master Suite with Fireplace
About This Plan
- This European style home plan is reminiscent of homes built years ago. A large great room with fireplace and access to a rear porch is topped with a 10' ceiling height and beamed ceiling.
- The breakfast room offers a roomy spot for informal dining and the formal dining room enjoys easy access from the kitchen through a tidy butler's pantry.
- The kitchen is defined by a large island with sink and seating and an oven cabinet.
- The rear side entry garage maintains an authentic look to the front of this old style home.
- The four bedroom second floor enjoys a master bedroom with whirlpool tub, two vanities and large walk-in closet.
- A fireplace in the master suite and raised ceiling add a touch of elegance.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,552 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,358 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,194 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 4"
- Depth: 64' 2"
- Max ridge height: 31' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 448 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss