Master Suite with Private Balcony
3 - 5
About This Plan
- A big two-story foyer leads you into this Northwest house plan where you can see the angled staircase going up.
- Double doors take you to the large den that has a box bay and lots of windows.
- From the kitchen, the views sweep across the eating nook and right into the spacious great room with its cozy fireplace.
- Notice the walk-through pantry that has two doors so you can enter from the mud room with your grocery bags or from the kitchen.
- Upstairs, you'll find three big bedrooms and a laundry room complete with utility sink.
- Double doors in the master suite open to a big balcony where you can sip your morning coffee.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,354 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,379 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 975 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,020 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,284 sq. ft.
- Deck: 144 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 848 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss