Master Suite with Private Study
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A magnificent master suite awaits homeowners in this luxurious European house plan.
- The double tray ceiling in the master bedroom is matched by another in the master bathroom.
- There's a quiet sitting area for reading for her and a large front-facing study for him.
- Two story ceilings rise up in both the foyer and the family room that has an open layout connecting it to the spacious kitchen and breakfast nook.
- Graceful interior columns are used instead of walls so you have unobstructed views.
- A quiet guest bedroom is set off by itself on the right side of the home.
- Upstairs a balcony bridge has open rails on each side so you can look down into the foyer and family room below.
- Three large bedrooms finish off this floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,681 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,763 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 918 sq. ft.
- Entry: 32 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 659 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- MBR Sitting Area
- Split Bedrooms
- Photo Gallery
- Sloping Lot